How to Study Effectively?
To study effectively, follow these techniques.
- Always set yourself a time limit.
- Get a good sleep.
- Exercise to relax.
- Rest yourself by taking short breaks.
- Divide your time.
- If you want to work efficiently, you should eliminate distractions such as messaging, social media, web browsing.
- You should review your notes and concepts you read in class at least once a week, if not every day.
- After reading a topic, close your books, remove your notes, practice long-term memorization by speaking out loud everything you can remember about that topic.
- Become a Teacher to improve memory and recall skills as we learn new information, teach it to someone.
When the stomach is full, the blood of the body increases. It renders the mind inoperable. The understanding disappears. It becomes indolent and slack. It is difficult to continue studying.If a person eats too much, they drink a lot of water, and a person who drinks too much sleep sleeps a lot. Therefore, it prevents you from distracting sleep and thus studying efficiently.In addition, diseases accumulate in the body because the main cause of the diseases is the mixing of too much food and the excess substances in the stomach.